Monday, January 28, 2013

What This Vegan Eats

I've grown really irate over Blogger's recent changes to how folks can upload images to blogs. They seem to have grossly limited flexibility where sizing photos is concerned. If not for that fact that I'm currently exploring a different web-based advocacy project altogether with a vegan friend, I'd be spending more time looking at shimmying My Face Is on Fire over to WordPress or another blog hosting site. I may still do so. Meanwhile, here are some photos I've shared on Facebook of things I've gobbled up over the past while. Veganism doesn't mean restricting yourself in terms of diet; if anything, it allows you to really branch out and try new things and to eat so much more healthily (if, of course, you choose to do so. Knowledge is power an' all that jazz, right?
















No comments: